Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull

Default OT--Taking on city hall

In article ,
Tim Killian wrote:

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
Dear Mr. Trejo.

I am writing this letter in response to a complaint I recently received from
your office wherein you claim to have discovered items present upon my
property located at 1629 Cloverdale Road that are supposedly in violation of
State and County guidelines pertaining to solid waste storage and disposal
as mandated per WAC 173-350 and Cowlitz County Code Title 15-30
[...]

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further concerns or questions
regarding this matter. Otherwise I shall consider the case closed.

Kindest regards,

Samuel V. Lockwood

Few things in this life offer less payback and result in more mental
pain than feuding with an entrenched government bureaucracy. Unless you
have $100K sitting around and are willing to hand it to an attorney as a
retainer, I'd advise you to make peace with these pinheads. Another
option is to move to a place where they aren't.

I have a brother who makes sport of feuding with bureaurats, including
IRS, zoning and EPA. He has a history of winning.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/