Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull

Default OT--Taking on city hall

In article ,
Kirk Gordon wrote:

Dear Mr. Lockwood,

Thank you very much for your recent letter regarding compliance with
County guidlines pertaining to solid waste storage and removal. (Case
#SW 05-107)

In accordance with your suggestions, I have carefully reviewed a
number of the applicable county statutes and ordinances. Also, in order
to address your concerns in the most comprehensive manner possible, I
have consulted with officials in several state offices, including the
Department of Motor Vehicles, and with representatives of the US
Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Homeland Security,
the Department Of Transportation, and the US Customs service, among others.

In the good old days a rope would have worked wonders, now we have to
use a backhoe

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/