Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Engelhardt

Default OT Odds in solitaire

Leo Lichtman wrote:
Now my question. Lets say you have a choice of playing a card from one of
the stacks in the row, of from the pile up above (don't know what to call
it.) Is there a preference, and how do you decide?

It depends. There are 2 ways of using the "remainder" cards: 1 pass of
1 card at a time, or 3 passes of 3 cards at a time. For 1 card at a
time, I use that (remainder) card, 'cause I won't see it again. 3 cards
at a time I use the stack card, 'cause I might have a chance to use the
remainder card on another pass. In 3's it also depends upon what's
under the remainder card.

Bob