Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac
Chris Lewis

Default Break-even point for home electric generator powered by natural gas? What about NG-powered AC compressor?

According to Steve Scott :
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:45:59 -0000, (Chris
Lewis) wrote:

Indeed, if you hadn't deployed WMDs (torching towns in Niagara) we
probably would be US states by now. [Up until then it was primarily
British regulars and their Indian allies you were fighting. After that,
the Canadians got ****ed off too.]

So we kicked the Brits, Indians AND Canadians. And probably had
one tied behind our backs to make it fair.

If you had kicked the Brits, Indians, and Canadians, we would be a state.

You lost that war, remember? Oh, I forgot, the Americans claim that they
won that one.

Militarily, we had the edge at the end (we held parts of the US).
Politically, it was a draw (the Brits gave those parts back [+]).

But, from the perspective of what the intent of the American invaders _was_
(take over Canada to "free" us from the British oppression, which we happened
to _like_ ;-), you blew it big time.

We're still waiting for the repayment over the property you stole from our
ancestors in the late 1700s evil grin.

Take an IOU?

We'll have to take the advice of the US mint: In God We Trust, all others pay cash. ;-)

[+] Well, from another perspective, we won that part too - we made you take Detroit
back ;-)
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est