Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac
Chris Lewis

Default Break-even point for home electric generator powered by natural gas? What about NG-powered AC compressor?

According to Steve Scott :
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 14:02:21 -0000, (Chris
Lewis) wrote:

According to :
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:43:55 -0500, "SolarFlare"
wrote:

The USA tried to invade Canada many times and always
lost.
Yeh, right, stimpy. SUUURE we did.

Never heard of the war of 1812, have you?

Hmm, Canada wasn't even a country then. It was a British colony.

Picky picky ;-) Still the same place, and the same peoples.

Indeed, if you hadn't deployed WMDs (torching towns in Niagara) we
probably would be US states by now. [Up until then it was primarily
British regulars and their Indian allies you were fighting. After that,
the Canadians got ****ed off too.]

Or the Fenian raids?

The Fenian raids? Irish trying to get the Brits out of Ireland.

[By attacking Canada from the US. Makes sense somehow I guess.]

Hardly the USA. And they started while Canada was still a colony of
Britain.

Started. Continued until afterwards, with the US government continuing
to turn a blind eye to it.

Ann Coulter would be soooo proud of you.

Your history teacher must be proud of you.

I think they were.

We're still waiting for the repayment over the property you stole from our
ancestors in the late 1700s evil grin.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est