Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd H.

Default Kitchen sink types

writes:

Which shows why manufacturers make them both ways.

And sell good numbers of both.

It's personal preference.

Interesting discussion though on folks preferences. I like a double
sink myself because there are always dishes I don't want going into
the dishwasher (the good knives, the pots with handles that'll dry
out, etc), and I like being able to fill up a sink bowl with hot soapy
water to do a thorough job of cleaning all surfaces without using too
much water, and to have another bowl that's clean as can be to put the
finished dishes to dry w/o having an ugly drying rack hanging around
taking up counter space.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.