Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default Buyer Beware - Mannington Blue Ridge Hickory Plank

On 5 Dec 2005 14:55:06 -0800, "Sandy" wrote:

Jim,

Mannington claims that this product comes in plain boxes with white
stickers at each end, which is what I received.

Given that this was apparently the only set of boxes of this
product available at short notice anywhere in the universe,
I suspect that what you actually got was a collection of all the
packets that got sent to other clients and then rejected and
returned. If so, then they ought to have been sold as seconds,
but that's the middleman's fault, not Mannington's.