Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Charles Schuler

Default Improving Cable signal on PC Tv tuner card

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
. ..
I have an ati tv wonder card and want to improve the signal. I have a so so
picture on all channels. There is no snow but the picture is not clear
either. This is a problem I experience with some tv's also. Are there any
suitable cable tv amps that would help? I have a cable modem also so I
can't use a normal catv amp. Do you think my catv provider (comcast) would
provide an amp free of charge? (yea right)

No, but a good one that you can buy is the Motorola Signal Booster Broad
Band Drop Amp ... picked mine up at Circuit City.