Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

Default Industrial Furniture Guides/Levelers Needed

"charlie b" wrote in message
Bottom of this page

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/MT/CBbench20.html

You can find these and other leg levelers at
www.cal-fasteners.com/leveling-mounts.html.

The allen head versions of the leveling legs are identified as
BR or Broach heads.

Cal-Fasteners' phone number is
714-851-1715
- ask for Herb and tell him what you're application
requirements are.

$100 minimum order

charlie b

Thank you charlie, Looks very good. Being able to adjust from above would be
a super time saver for this application.

I scrwed up above by saying I wanted to side mount these things. I was
thinking of the tubing and not the finished piece.

I need to bottom mount these levelers. I will look over this site and
figure something our. Again, I can always weld in a nut if I have to. One
suggestion I have recieve is to simply weld the nut to small pieces of flat
stock. The drill a big hole out with a hole saw. Then slip the flat peice in
the end of the tube. Then weld the flat in.

I am sitll looking for something I could buy and just install.