Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default source for good quality, fair price H&L 6" ROS discs

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:35:46 GMT, Lew Hodgett wrote:

MB wrote:

I haven't done much price comparisons, but I've been very happy with
their products:

http://klingspor.com/

I buy 100 pieces/grit/purchase.

May only buy certain grits every couple of years, but NBD.

My prices from them are very competitive for 6" H&L to fit a Bosch ROS.

Lew

Me too... I've been using them since George posted their URL in the woodturning
group the box of roll ends (bargain boxes)

I get all my 1" to 4" H&L disks, mandrels, pads, etc there and disks in 50 packs
for $12 to $15 depending on size/grit..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing