Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill

Default OT--Taking on city hall

Don't bother comparing your "stuff" to the "stuff" others have on their
property.

Government won't care what others do until they figure it out by themselves
or someone complains. Either way, it probably won't change their action
towards you.

Only exception to this would be previous judgements that were made on
similar situations.

Visit www.yunx.com to see why I'm so adept at government and court
proceedings these days... I stopped the log a while back because activity
got too hectic. I spent 15 hours yesterday running around filing papers and
interviewing people physically assaulted by my tenants.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R