Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Charlie Gary

Default OT--Taking on city hall

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
Snip
FWIW, the complaining party is a Ms. Donna Hendryx, a local real estate
agent--what she was doing upon my property in the first place is still a
complete mystery to me, I am rather secluded and access is via a long
private drive in the county....the officer informed me she had filed a total
of 3 complaints on that same day.

I was wondering how in the hell anybody saw your stuff. She must be
getting ready to list one of your neighbors. Are you going to ask her
if you should counter her complaint with a trespassing charge of your
own? G

Later,

Charlie