Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
George Willer

Default OT--Taking on city hall

I am curious to know how they will respond, and how long it will take for
them to win their case. against you.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Don't be so sure they will win. I've had a number of run-ins with those
pricks and won every time. His only problem may be that they'll find
something else to hassle him over. I don't think it's a good idea to give
them a hard time when they're right, but they can only enforce the laws as
written. Wants and desires on their part should play no part, as algore
found out in 2000... it's the law that matters. The law is exactly what is
spelled out in the statute and nothing more.