Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Smith

Default Housing market is realy bucking up!

"MM" wrote in message
I have a permanent short list of 'saved properties' on RightMove.
Permanent, that is, in the sense that it has rarely changed from one
month to the next over the past year. Now things are different! In the
last couple of weeks there have been six properties turning red for
sold, all different - some houses, some bungalows, various prices,
various locations (though all in Lincolnshire). This included one
bungalow, one of my favourites, being sold ten days ago, then coming
back on the market, and today being marked as sold again!

So I would suggest that the housing market IS at last picking up and
that the latest optimism from the Halifax and others is well-founded.

MM

LMAO - go check out www.housepricecrash.co.uk - the article about the guy
who runs American Express describing the housing market as "the mother of
all bubbles" is interesting and articles from the likes of The Economist,
Moneyweek and others forecasting a crash in prices of up to 60% - YES, SIXTY
PERCENT in the next few years. The housing market is nothing more than a
giant pyramid selling scheme. Easy credit as a result of 911 and the Western
Governments not wanting a global recession has basically indebted the West's
populations to a point where the recession is likely to be the first global
depression since 1929!

Sorry mate, but too many of the World's top economists are now predicting a
huge housing price crash but also a global economic disaster not seen in
over 70 years! Why do you think gold is now worth $500 an ounce!????