Posted to rec.woodworking
realeyz

Default New general workbench project NEED HELP!!

Thanx again so much for all the suggestions...

The space under the bench will certainly be used for some shelves and
also room to roll the shop vac underneath. I also want to keep
enough spec underneath to prop my feet up and legs under when sitting
on a stool. I like to sit and work at the bench on a lot of small
projects like electronics and whatnot so I will mot likely make any
shelves underneath take up the back half of the space.

Llighting: I have been looking around at stores and such for a good
lighting solution beyond just a big florescent one. Maybe some
aimable spot type lights or something - any ideas?

Drawers - yes the drawer sizes arent decided upon yet but will most
likely be different sizes.

SO MANY THINGS TO THINK ABOUT...I might never get this design done.
:retard:

Thanx again for everyones generous comments and ideas. Mucho
appreciated!

- todd