Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac
SolarFlare

Default Break-even point for home electric generator powered by natural gas? What about NG-powered AC compressor?

The USA tried to invade Canada many times and always
lost.

"Abby Normal" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 17:29:35 -0500, "John P..

Bengi"
JBengispam@spam@yahoo,com wrote:

Usenet recommends crossposting, where applicable,

save memory storage space.

That's nice.

APPROPRIATE groups, not just ANY ****ING GROUPS YOU

FEEL LKE
HITTING.

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote

in
message

oups.

com...
"Please tell me which -one- of the following 5

news
groups you would
have posted this question to then:

alt.hvac

No - because it is not a forum for home-owner / DIY
questions,, and most ESPECIALLY not for HO's /

DIY's who are posting
because they're JUST TOO ****ING LAZY to do their

own homeowrk.

And oh...the USA is lucky to have a great

neighbor to
the North.

Gag - Canada is ****ING LUCKY we let it exist, and

we PROTECT
it and NO ONE DARE TOUCH IT BECAUSE IT WOULD ****

US OFF.

The only reason we even let it exist is becuase we

don't want
a bunch of wannabe-French fags moving in.

No Canada is lucky that the USA has not tried to

invade it for almost
200 years. We used to deport the French to Lousiana.

TMT

--

Click here every day to feed an animal that needs

you today !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email

me
'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the

restraints.'
'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online

http://pmilligan.net/palm/