Posted to rec.woodworking
Limey Lurker

Default TS blade teeth

They don't all supply lousy blades. My Unisaw came with a blade that
does a credible job (except for melamine, of course). My new Makita
slider came with the best blade of any product I've ever purchased. It
leaves cuts that look like they were planed smooth.

In an emergency, I had to remove the blade from my Makita MS and use it
in a table saw to rip some softwood. It did the job brilliantly, no
planing was neccesary before gluing. I've cancelled the order for the
TS blade and I'm looking for a Makita blade to dedicate to the TS.