Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy

Default Wanta be forum

Awesomewiz wrote:
I've started up my web forum again after a several year gap. It took some
time to find a decent web host that wouldn't rake me over the coals. I
could use some advice and perhaps a good look over.
Click on the forum link on the left of this web page. I'd appriciate it.
www.professorwiz.com

Monitor your forum to see how much use it gets. If it doesn't get much
use, consider converting it to a PHP-based board which doesn't require
registration. Users are often unwilling to go to the trouble of
registering for a forum which sees a low volume of traffic. Just a
thought. Otherwise it looks good.

Chris