Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.politics
Lew Hartswick

Default OT - Betting On Social Security?

The Real Bev wrote:

Rod Speed wrote:

Lew Hartswick wrote

wrote

We've kept them alive by artificial measures. In nature, the stupid
would perish promptly.

There's plenty of stupid animals around, like sheep and chickens.

Yeah, because we want to eat them. You advocating cannibalism? Many
do, of course...

Indeed. all one has to do is look at the "special ed" classes in
public schools.

Dunno, that one is more arguable.

It makes some sense to put some extra effort in with the
stupids so they can at least read by the time they leave etc.

Sure. Some, however, are just NOT teachable. No matter what happens
they will have to be cared for for their entire lives. This is NOT a
school problem, it's a medical problem.

The ones I'm refring to are the ones that are still wearing diapers in
mid and senior high school. and drooling at the corners of their mouths.
...lew...