Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

Default Another bonkers council

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Bob Eager"
saying something like:

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:44:23 UTC, "Kev" wrote:

Look at the video link at the bottom RH side.

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/default.stm#

Having heard about this case....the householder was told to apply
yoghourt after other treatments failed to get the mortar to the right
colour; she was advised to by the council. That's fine; it's a
recognised treatment.

The treatment failed and now the council want to penalise her for not
doing it. It took her three days, and there were many local witnesses.
The problem is she has to stump up for legal costs.

They really are a bunch of prats. Instead of dragging her to court, they
should come up with another method or, as one bloke said, simply wait -
it'll weather eventually.
--

Dave