Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac
John P.. Bengi

Default Break-even point for home electric generator powered by natural gas? What about NG-powered AC compressor?

Usenet recommends crossposting, where applicable, to
save memory storage space.

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in
message
ups.com...
"Please tell me which -one- of the following 5 news

groups you would
have posted this question to then:

alt.hvac
alt.home.repair
alt.energy.homepower
sci.engr.heat-vent-ac
misc.consumer

Perhaps I could have dropped misc.consumer or

alt.hvac, but even those
groups touch on the house-hold energy plants and

energy-consuming
devices. And my subject was very descriptive,

allowing anyone to
simply not read the post if they didn't want to.

I think it would be wise to focus on the subject of

the post, and not
get an ulcer over the relatively small and focused

distribution of the
post itself. "

Don't worry about the complaining about the cross

posting or your
questions....there are *ssholes everywhere and they

all come to Usenet
sooner or later.

Hang in there and be patient....you'll get your

answer in time.

And oh...the USA is lucky to have a great neighbor to

the North.

TMT