Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob G.

Default Pool Maintenenance Software

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 16:22:24 GMT, "Cheryl King"
wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking at pool maintenance software. One is Perfect Pool and Spa's
the other is PoolEase. Anyone have any opinions on either one of these
packages?

Thanks,
Cheryl

My have had my for almost 40 years now ...and to be honest I only
grab the test kt and do a test maybe one or two times during normal
summers... I use the pool almost daily and can tell by the :feel: or
by the looks of the water if something is not right...BUT when in
doubt I run a sample in to "my" pool store supply company...

Just do not understand the need for any computer program..

Bob G.