Posted to alt.home.repair
SQLit

Default Filling fine cracks in gypcrete floor

"Darro" wrote in message
I'd appreciate some advice on what I can use to fill fine, deep cracks
in my 1-1/2" gypcrete floor to stop it from making crunching sounds
when I walk on it.

I suspect that I'd need a liquid that's thin enough to penetrate the
cracks to full depth and then harden within a short time. Since water
isn't compatible with gypcrete, the filler couldn't be water-based.

Thanks in advance for your helpful replies.

I seriously doubt that applying any liquid in the cracks will do you any
good. Problem lies with the structure, not the gypcrete.

I suggest you seek out a professional caulking contractor. They have access
to products that may help. Your going to freak out when you pay 40-50 bucks
a tube for the stuff and have to vacate for a day or two.