Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar

Default Battery pack Siemens A35

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 09:27:39 +0100, Luca put finger to
keyboard and composed:

I've a Siemens A35 with battery problems.

I disassembled the battery pack (NiMh, 600MaH, 3,6V). It's composed by 3
AAA cells.

The cells are blue, the serial number is 17S0206LNT

The connection is:
+ B A T T E R Y P A C K -
+.[+CELL1-].[+CELL2-].[+CELL3].-

After the charging process, the whole battery pack is at 4,24 V, each
cell at 1,42V.

I wonder if I can change the cells with new NiMh ones.
Could it work? What kind of AAA NiMh cell should I use? MaH?

Thanks a lot

Luca

I'd use any 600mAh NiMH cells that fit. Note that each cell must be
rated for 600mAh, not 200mAh per cell.

-- Franc Zabkar