Posted to rec.woodworking
nospambob

Default Paste Wax

I found Johnson's at Do-It-Best on the So. Calif coast also. Previous
trip to 20 miles north of Fresno a small hardware independent had
Johnson's and Tree wax next to each other. Still in Calif.

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:23:49 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:44:39 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

They still do. I bought a tin this week, only to discover the old half
full tin out in the shop a day later. And it's the red stripe tin. Legend
has it that the red stripe tin is better because it's banned in
Kalifornia. Or Somesuch.

Has to be a myth.. only kind I've seen is with the red stripe and we're about as
central in CA as you can get.. (Fresno area)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing