Posted to rec.woodworking
John Emmons

Default Paste Wax

At least some True Value hardware stores also carry the Johnson's paste wax.
I'm lucky to have one just down the road that carries it as well as a couple
of other types of paste wax including bowling alley wax. Can't imagine how
much of that they sell in a year...

John Emmons

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:44:39 GMT, Lobby Dosser

wrote:

They still do. I bought a tin this week, only to discover the old half
full tin out in the shop a day later. And it's the red stripe tin. Legend
has it that the red stripe tin is better because it's banned in
Kalifornia. Or Somesuch.

Has to be a myth.. only kind I've seen is with the red stripe and we're

about as
central in CA as you can get.. (Fresno area)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing