Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Wet books?

I scored quite a number of books from the leftover yard sale tables up
at the cat rescue place Ive been donating my Saturdays for the past
month or so. But many of the batch I got this past saturday, have
gotten wet, some are moldy.

Any quick and simple methods for drying them out? Other than sticking
them in the oven for a couple days?

And no..I dont have a vacuum chamber big enough ..G

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner