Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal

Default BUILDING SHOP: SMOOTH OR ROUGH CONCRETE?

In article et,
"knowone" wrote:

Well, he is going to pour this week or rather pump so not sure if I can do
all of this or not. Can one use PVC for warm - not hot- water for heating
the floor?

Probably not a good idea - PEX (crosslinked polyethlyene) is made for
the job, and pretty commonly available.

I definitely will do the smooth finish, I am not sure that I can do the
heated floor and besides, what do you heat it with or, how do you heat the
water?

Depending one the heat load, a hot water heater, or a hot water furnace.
Some contribution from solar panels is also a possibility.