Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard Ferguson

Default die grinder advice sought

I use die grinders a lot, and I have two favorites. One is an
Ingersoll-Rand right angle die grinder, and the other is a Makita
GEO600. I love the Makita. I have several others that I don't use that
much.

Richard

SteveB wrote:
I need a small die grinder. My daughter is getting me a Foredom for
Christmas, but I need one now. I have been looking at Makitas on ebay, like
the GE0600. I just need it for some light finishing.

Any input from people who have these? I am not crazy about Dremels, as this
would get used for a long time, and I don't think Dremel will last for the
steel work I do. The Foredom is in the pipeline, but I need one NOW, and
besides, the Makita will be quicker and easier to use in some situations.

All advice appreciated.

STeve

--
http://www.fergusonsculpture.com