Paul K. Dickman

Default Bletchley Park and the Enigma

Take a look at:

http://www.enigma-replica.com/index.html

Paul K. Dickman

steamer wrote in message ...
-- the Enigma machine: I've often thought this would be a kewl
project to model in some scale other than 1:1. Might be a chance for Model
Engineer to stretch beyond endless articles on locomotives... :-)
--According to my sources even before the current hysteria it was
very, very illegal to take one of these machines across a U.S. border. I
got to see a borrowed one (on its way to a conference) close-up and
there's nothing in there that couldn't be duplicated in a home shop with a
little ingenuity. Finding dimesioned drawings, now, *that* would be a
feat! :-)

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : California: "The crap magnet
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : in America's crankcase".