ATP

Default Scrap Roller Acquisition

Saw these rollers from some type of offset printing press at the scrap yard
and of course, I couldn't see them go to waste. Got about ten cylinders, the
largest were 12" diameter, 1/2" wall thickness and about 56" long, with
geared shafts welded on the end. The printing roller looks like it was
chromed.

I have a few ideas for them, a roller for my Bobcat, a tow behind aerator,
lawn roller, etc.. Probably not enough to use all of them yet. If you're in
the Long Island area you're welcome to some of them if you have a wacky
project in mind.