Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dallas

Default Electrically conductive paint?

"CRaSH"
Never mind, just noticed that's where you're at - assuming this is the

same
Dallas as at AGMFS.. :-)

Yo CRaSH... waddya drinkin' them Old Fashions with a cherry again?

What are you doing over here?... Never mind, it's completely logical given
your test bench.

Hey, this is a fascinating group... I'm glad I found my way here, I've
already found all kinds of interesting little tidbits in other threads. In
case you didn't know, in my neighborhood I'm known as the guy who can fix
stuff that every other repair guy considers hopeless.

I'm pressing the subscribe button on this group.

Dallas