Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default drssing router plane blades

Wood Butcher wrote:
This site has manual(s).
http://www.tooltrip.com/tooltrip8/st...c/stanmisc.htm
It's not working for me at the moment as I get a "... not found
on this server" error when I click a document link. Hopefully
it'll work for you.

I couldn't reach them, either.

I tried sending an email, if I get a response I can post an update.

If not I could go photograph my manual, if I can find it.

If you did that I'd be obligated to convert them to pdf files and set up
a web page anyone could reach them from... and I'd still be much obliged.

"Enoch Root" wrote in message

I'm lost about this new acquisition: an old stanley No. 71 router.

Is there a pdf file or something on the 'Net of the instructions that
come with it?

er
--
email not valid