Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.politics
The Real Bev

Default OT - Betting On Social Security?

Rod Speed wrote:

The Real Bev wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Janie wrote
The Real Bev wrote

We could probably eliminate the drug problem by handing out
whatever people want at no cost to them. The easy availability of free
drugs wipes out a lot of crime as well as a lot of people who will overdose
within the next couple of months.

Are we willing to do this? Is it proper? It's certainly cheaper than what
we're doing now...

Free drugs! Heavens, the cops aren't going to allow
that to happen. Half of them would become unemployed.

The cops get no say on stuff like that.

People who carry guns have louder voices.

Not on stuff like that they dont.

What, you think the Rodney King film was a fluke? The fluke was that it
happened on camera. OJ's glove may or may not have been planted by a cop, but
stuff like that certainly happens.

We invented this ****y system that works a lot better
than the goons with the guns get the most say.

Would you care to rephrase that in standard English?

--
Cheers, Bev
"In all recorded history there has not been one economist who has