Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house,misc.rural
Beeblebrox

Default Woodstove "taco" fire builder!

JazzMan wrote:

All the smaller stuff, 1", I piled up into an enormous
brush pile. The pile is around 9' tall, 7' wide and 10-12'
long. I have been wondering if there was some way to chip
it up into uniform bits and bind the bits together into
"logs" that would be uniform in size and combustion
characteristics. Unfortunately I don't have candles, so
whatever binding agent I use would need to be purchased.

JazzMan

candles are really cheap at the dollar store, offhand I don't know of
anything that would work cheaper.