Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub

Default Simple...Right?

josh wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote
Energizer warrants their products and will replace anything damaged.
Send it to them. Simple...right?

Edwin,

Does it take practice to be a jerk, or are you a born natural jerk?

Ransley had already posted that remedy. You could've taken the time
and read the update I posted.

Yeah, but Ransley didn't say that Energizer had a warranty and that
Energizer would at least replace the batteries, maybe even the flashlight
too.

If it was me, I'd inquire of Energizer whether they would stand behind their
products with a warranty. You might even get a free battery or two.

In any event, it couldn't hurt to contact Energizer. It could be a
manufacturing defect and they'd want to know about it. Might be worthwhile.
Or not.