Posted to rec.woodworking
Owen Lawrence

Default New general workbench project NEED HELP!!

Here's some stuff to consider
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...olCabinet.html

Nice work, Charlie! I built that very same cabinet (except I need to work
on the interior, so I'll be borrowing some of your ideas--I can give them
back when I'm done if you like). Like you, I too procrastinated on
installing the piano hinges. I think I know how I'd do it now, but it was
hard to do at the time. Finished it weighs a TON!

You're going to probably need task lighting. Some holes in
the bench top for a moveable flex or goose neck lamp could
come in handy

My first reaction was that the one fluorescent light wouldn't be enough.
Consider adding another over the right hand side as well.

- Owen -