Posted to alt.home.repair
MC

Default My experience with Bosch Appliances

z wrote:
wrote:

We bought a Bosch Integra dishwasher 3 years ago. The dishwasher is
extremely quiet and cleans better than any we've ever had. The choice
of sanitizing cycles and it's energy and water effeciency make it a
remarkable machine in my opinion. The unit has a leak detection system
and no drying coil. I've replaced a $6 on/off switch in 3 years. I
only wish that the Kitchen Aid wall oven and the Maytag Netptune washer
were as reliable.

Peter

Neptune! Argggghhhh!!!!

I wish they would go back to making stoves, ovens, dishwashers, fridge,
etc with just all manual controls and not electronics to go out, cost a
fortune to repair, etc.

I have even bought old but in good shape appliances and restored them to
use now.

The last straw was when my newer model range with all the electronic
controls decided to take a nap right in the middle of trying to cook
thanksgiving dinner last year, Had to finish with a gas grill (as the
oven) and a outdoor Coleman camp stove.

My wife was about to have a heart attack until I came up with the backup
to finish.

Anyone know of good quality used appliance sellers around ?

MC