Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default Foot pedal for power tools

In article ,
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote:

I had trouble finding foot pedals for scroll saws, and then ... DUH ...
I did a search for foot pedals for power tools. Of COURSE there are lots
of them (and surprisingly not JUST for scroll sawss). Oh man, sometimes
I think I lost my brains on one of my daily walks.

Anyway ... can anyone please recommend which foot pedal I should buy?
Maybe the answer is - any of them. But just in case there are
significant differences, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

Jack

Only to be used on stationary tools. Not on a router doing an inside corner cut
on a piece of Pebble Shale Staron, then NOT shutting off power AT the
router...then stepping on the switch..and taking a divot out of the workbench.

...that can happen.......or so I'm told.