Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.politics
F. George McDuffee

Default OT - Betting On Social Security?

huge snip
George the simple answer here is to get rid of these Free Ride
Republicans. Get the government back into Democrat hands...
Yes this will mean that taxes go up.. Yes eventually when we have a
surplus again the spending will go up.

snip
In my not so humble opinion, the major problem is that we no
longer have a Republican and Democratic party. What we have is a
huge majority of DINOs and RINOs [Democrats In Name Only and
Republicans In Name Only] running things. I never knew Robert
Taft, but I did know Barry Goldwater. I think that both of them
would have turned their backs on what the Republican Party
[orgy?] has become, after them up-chucked.

Everyone knows there is a sudden stop coming soon. I see no
reason that the people who have been warning of this for a long
time, and have been hurt by the excesses should have to help
clean up the mess, but then again who else will be left?

Uncle George