Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Aluminum Oxide Wheels for Baldor Carbide Grinder

On 3 Dec 2005 19:02:55 -0800, "
wrote:

Can anyone point me in the right direction for an aluminum oxide
grinding wheel for one of the knockoff carbide grinders. I cannot find
one that has the same hole pattern as the silicon carbide wheels that
the grinder comes with.

Thanks, Steve

They are called "plate wheels". That may help your search

I get mine from one of the local machine shop supply companies

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner