Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Fridge cleaning.

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 20:36:44 GMT, wrote:

| I take all the frozen food out of the freezer. Pile it together into a
| square and then place one or two large bath towels over the top to
| insulate in some of the cold and stop it defrosting.

We use several sleeping bags, or spare blankets will do.
That way we can keep the food frozen for 24 hrs no problem, so there
is no need for a steam cleaner, let the ice melt naturally.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Sick of Premium SMS scams,
SMS marketing, Direct marketing phone calls, Silent phone calls?