Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

Default Grizzly G5959Z 5hp table saw

"Bubba Wood" wrote in message
news

Standard rail and a clone Bessy fence. All solid, heavy and straight.
There is no filler in the rails but easy enough to build and install.
There are holes for mounting the filler. The rails do have support
legs which do not show in the picture.

Good. I was surprised to see in the picture the rails hangin off in space.

I unloaded it with an off road stick boom fork fork lift I had on site
since I was building the shop to house this thing at the time. We got
the roof up and set this and the rest of the equipment in with the
fork lift. I do not advise anyone considering this saw to attempt
unloading it by the tilt and slide method. The packing crate will NOT
allow it. It is just a thin shell crate attached to a pallet. This
must be kept level so only unload it with a lift gate or fork lift.

That sucks, but it was what I was thinking might be the case.

Oh as you would expect in a saw of this type. It has no blade so be
prepared to spend a bunch more money for 12" monsters. I got a Frued
12" 96tooth atb for $100 at amazon. It will cut anything.

It says that it comes with quick change arbors, so you don't need to throw
out your 10" blades.

This is a monster, but it should be the last monster you ever need to
buy.

Hope that helps... if you buy this thing you will be a member of a
small faternity..

That part of it is a little worrysome to me. Prefer to buy things which
have been tried and true by many folks. Thanks for the input.

Frank