Posted to rec.woodworking
TeamCasa

Default WalMart redux

"Ba r r y"
At work, I buy test sets that cost $30,000 each. Occasionally, I buy
as many as ten at a time. They get paid for with a corporate check
from our AP dept. There is no extra paperwork.

I bought a new Toyota pickup in March with a personal check. There
was no extra paperwork.

The down payment on my home was a certified check from my account, the
rest was a check from the mortgage holder. The only extra paperwork I
had to file was to certify to the lender that I didn't borrow the down
payment.

Seeing a pattern? G

The check IS the paper trail. The IRS paperwork is used in cash
transactions.

Barry

The 8300 IRS form is not a form the buyer ever sees. I am a car dealer,
believe me we file the forms. We are not allowed by law to even tell you we
are filing it. Not to mention we have to keep it on file for five years!

Dave

http://www.usenet.com