Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim McLaughlin

Default WalMart redux

"Han" wrote:

SNIPS

I agree with your wish of bewns for the HR manager, but I have a thought:
With a $10K limit above which monetary transactions have to be reported
to thwe Feds somewhere somehow, would it not have been wise to call ahead
and see whether a check would be acceptable payment?

You don't know what you are talking about.

There is no requirement to report anything to do with a $ 13,500, or $
1,350,000 check transaction to the feds.

Ony cash -- currency -- transactions in excess of $ 10,000 from someone ot
already a known customer trigger a CTR. (currency transaction report).

Please engage brain before again putting fingers to keyboard.

--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
If you really need to reply directly, try:
jimdotmclaughlinatcomcastdotcom

And you know it is a dotnet not a dotcom
address.