Posted to alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

Default Simple...Right?

"josh" wrote in message
. ..

"m Ransley" wrote
Josh you are the jerk to suggest that of EP, to bad I didnt suggest you
use a big hammer instead on that crap light of yours. How many years
were the batteries in it, 10.

Lighten up Ransley and get a thicker skin. If Ed wants to get a smartass
attitude, that's his problem. Why is it any concern of yours? Are you
babysitting for him today, or playing big brother?

Look..a Usenet newbie....
I see the pot calling the kettle black here..
Oh Josh.. I know I am an ass, I dont need you to tell me, but you know, Ed
prob did as I did first...read your original, and typed in a reply without
reading Marks...
I canceled it when I read how postal you went...and did this one..
My suggestion was the same..except, I had thrown in that with MagLites so
damn cheap, why not go buy another one? Under $40? LOL..lord...go buy a real
light and whine then...when your $300 SureFire craps out, then you can bitch
over it...MagLites make good hammers when they are more than a month old.