Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Colbyt

Default UPS Fraud in Furnace Parts

"CBHVAC" wrote in message

Done what you should have done then....paid the nice man to come install

one
with a warranty....
I mean....the GOOD replacement ignitors are not that much...and I have a
feeling you paid more than $20 for the one you got that was broken.

Normally I never disagree with you, CBHVAC because you do offer some good
free advice now and then. I know the cost on them is 15-20$ but is that what
you sell them for "off the truck"? Around here most of the hvac guy double
the msrp and sell them for about $75 plus the service call charge.

Colbyt