Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
Doctor J. Frink

Default Fridge cleaning.

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:07:37 +0000, Chris Bacon wrote:

What is a good thing to clean the inside of refrigerators?

Other recommendations of BiCarb of Soda are good.

What I also do as a longterm measure is use lemon halfs. After they've
been squeezed for juice I pop them in the fridge. They may soak up some
of the lingering smells. I don't know how good they are but they
certainly don't make things worse and it's re-using something that would
just end up in the bin.

Frink

--
Doctor J. Frink : 'Rampant Ribald Ringtail'
See his mind here : http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/frink/