Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Grimm

Default start up advice wanted!

my grandpap say the definition of entepreneur is somebody who will work 80
hours for himself to avoid working 40 for somebody else..

"Karl Townsend" remove .NOT wrote in
message ink.net...

You're gonna' hate me but...get a job, being an entrepreneur sucks the
life out of you!

I don't know...

I haven't worked for somebody for so long, I know I couldn't stand to take
orders. They might even expect me to work EVERY day.

It takes a certain type to be an enteprenuer. You have to spend a lot of
your time on tasks you're not that good at / don't enjoy (in my case
sales) and being self motivated is not for everybody.

Karl