Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Default Fridge cleaning.

Something in the fridge went mouldy, so I thought I'd better
empty the thing, and clean it. I used a spray-on "Mr. Muscle
Multi-Task" ("cleans from kitchens to carpets"), as I have
recently bought some. All was well for a day or two, then it
began to smell bad again - not a mouldy smell, either, just
a horrid smell as of plugholes, old dogs, and... something.
I cleaned it again, with the same stuff. All was well for a
day or two, and now it smells as bad as after the first clean.

Could the cleaner be making this smell? I've just cleaned it
out again, with some washing soda, and dried it with kitchen
paper. I'll leave it open overnight.

What is a good thing to clean the inside of refrigerators?